Brio-To-Go Pickup & Delivery — Concierge Service for Laundry & Dry Cleaning
Important Things To Know
- Regular Family Laundry and Special Care / Dry Cleaning should be bagged separately for pick up.
- Bear in mind, if you select “sanitation” laundry option, the hot water may shrink and wear out your clothes. So please don’t send us your favorite white silk blouse and ask us to sanitize it.
- Our laundry services, both Wash & Fold and Dry Cleaning, are all-natural and we do the best we can to remove spots and stains. Quarantine Stains (wine, cheesy crisps, chocolate and chips) are a challenge; we are on it.
- Wash & Fold includes a general spot and stain treatment. Delicates are washed and dried using our gentle cycles and temperatures. All laundry returned in a clean reusable bag.
- Questions or concerns? Call Brio Laundry at 360.656.5621 during business hours (Daily, 7am to 4pm)
How Does It Work?
Just click on the “Schedule Now” Button and you will be taken to our sign-up page. We’ll need your name, address, and phone number. Then schedule a time for pick up, and be given instructions for how to package up your laundry and/or dry cleaning.
Will I Need To Get Close To The Delivery Person?
No – in fact, our system is completely contact-free! Leave your laundry on your home doorstep just before your pickup time. Please just wait indoors to see that it’s picked up. At drop-off time, we’ll text a few minutes before we arrive, then leave your washed, folded and bagged clothes on your doorstep. We will look for a “wave” from the window from you. We won’t leave clothes at an empty house.
How much does it cost?
There is a $10 delivery fee, which includes pick up and delivery. Regular Laundry is charged at $3 per pound, with options like chemical sanitizing soak (+ $1 per pound), or hot water (+ $.25 per pound). There is a $40 minimum. Solvent-free dry cleaning follows our per-piece pricing, which you’ll be able to see in the sign-up app.
Can I pick it up myself?
No – to keep everything safe and simple, we will do all the picking up and dropping off. $10 covers all of this.
Do you fold and bag my dry cleaning, too?
Dry cleaning is returned on hangers, in a traditional dry cleaning plastic cover.
How long will it take?
Usually, we schedule once a week for pick-up & drop-offs. Another option is twice a week. Check our schedule and see what fits best for you.